Nutri Advanced Multi Essentials One-A-Day
High-strength, one-a-day multivitamin providing superior, body-ready and active forms of vitamins and minerals
Best-selling Multi Essentials provides nutritional support for the whole family and has been designed specifically to support immune health, energy release and normal psychological function. Easy to take, one-a-day tablet.
- 29 different essential vitamins and minerals.
- Body-ready, active form of vitamin B9 (folic acid) as folate and vitamin B12 bypassing the need for conversion which some people struggle to do.
- Preferred form of vitamin D (mixed tocopherols and D3) – the same form as naturally produced by the body.
- Higher concentrations of vitamins B, C, D and K than competitors.
- Provides 1000IU of Vitamin D – the amount recommended by the Endocrine Society.
- Includes vitamin K2, which works alongside vitamin D for bone health. Vitamin D aids calcium absorption and K2 helps to direct the calcium to the bones.
- Uses iron bisglycinate which is a well-absorbed form of Iron and is gentle on sensitive stomachs.
Why Choose Nutri Advanced's Multi Essentials?
• Wider range of minerals and vitamins than competitors multivitamins.
• Higher concentrations of key vitamins and minerals.
• Uses body-ready, preferred and active vitamin forms which are more efficacious than cheaper forms
55.8mg of vitamin B1, 30mg of vitamin B2 and B3, 50mg of vitamin B6, 400 mcg folate (vitamin B9) and 400mcg of vitamin B12. These B vitamins contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system, reduction of tiredness and fatigue and supports a healthy psychological (brain) function.
500mcg of vitamin A to support healthy vision and skin.
250mg of vitamin C to support the immune system
25mcg of vitamin D to support healthy bones, teeth and muscle function
Features vitamin K2, an essential vitamin for supporting bone health and supports normal blood clotting.
20mg of zinc which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction health, maintenance of healthy skin, nails and bones, supports the immune system and contributes to cognitive function.
150mcg of iodine and extra selenium to support thyroid and reproductive health.
50mcg of biotin which contributes to metabolism that produces energy and supports normal psychological (brain) function
50mcg of chromium which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
Including high levels of nutrients in a one-a-day format has resulted in a larger tablet size than most other multivitamins.
18 months of in-depth research was conducted into the specific benefits of the ingredients to be included in Multi Essentials One-A-Day, the optimum levels and the best forms of these ingredients to ensure maximum effectiveness resulting in a flag ship product that demonstrates Nutri’s commitment to excellence.
Take one tablet daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
We recommend taking Multi Essentials with a mouthful of food if you have difficulty swallowing tablets.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. If taking anti-coagulants, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
Can the whole family take Multi Essentials One A Day?
Multi Essentials One A Day is suitable from 12 years of age
Contains ingredients derived from:
Can tablet be split into a smaller size?
Yes. A pill cutter may be required.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.