FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Where is the store located?
Framar Health is located at 595 Lisburn Road, opposite the Cranmore play park, beside Oliver Bonas.
2. Are you open any late nights?
No we are not.
3. Will you refund an online purchase if I'm not happy?
To see a detailed summary of our policy please head over here to our Returns & Refunds page.
4. Can I make a clinic appointment online?
No, to make an appointment for our clinic services with any of our practitioners please phone 028 9068 1018 and the clinic receptionist will help you get booked in.
5. When is the Food Sensitivity Testing available?
The Food Sensitivity Testing is available Monday to Saturday.
6. Can I book my child in for a food sensitivity test?
Yes, the food sensitivity test is open to children from age 3 and up.
7. What happens during a food sensitivity test?
Food sensitivity testing is a fast, safe, painless, and most importantly, accurate way of gathering information about your body. It is conducted by a trained practitioner and the results are immediate. The practitioner will then discuss the results with you. Food sensitivity testing is a popular and effective tool in understanding your health potential.
8. How much is the food sensitivity test?
The Vega food sensitivity test is £40.