Frequently Asked Questions
During the COVID-19 pandemic our shop remains open with slightly adjusted opening hours, and our clinic is temporarily closed. We are following government guidelines and will reopen our clinic as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
1. Where is the store located?
Framar Health is located at 595 Lisburn Road, opposite the Cranmore play park, beside Oliver Bonas.
2. Are you open any late nights?
Yes, we are open on a Thursday from 9.30am - 9pm.
3. Will you refund an online purchase if I'm not happy?
To see a detailed summary of our policy please head over here to our Returns & Refunds page.
4. Can I make a clinic appointment online?
No, to make an appointment for our clinic services with any of our practitioners please phone 028 9068 1018 and the clinic receptionist will help you get booked in.
5. When is the Food Sensitivity Testing available?
The Food Sensitivity Testing is available Monday to Saturday including late night Thursday.
6. Can I book my child in for a food sensitivity test?
Yes, the food sensitivity test is open to children from age 3 and up.
7. What happens during a food sensitivity test?
Vega food sensitivity testing is a fast, safe, painless, and most importantly, accurate way of gathering information about your body. It is conducted by a trained practitioner and the results are immediate. The practitioner will then discuss the results with you. Vega food sensitivity testing is a popular method and an effective tool in understanding your health potential.
8. How much is the food sensitivity test?
The Vega food sensitivity test is £40.