NATURONE is a safe natural progesterone cream in a vegetable based aqueous cream.
Progesterone is A NATURAL STEROID HORMONE derived from our own cholesterol. It is found in the human body and is known as the “MOTHER HORMONE” as it is right at the top of one of the most important hormonal pathways in our body.
Progesterone, being at the top of the D4 steroid pathway, is responsible for the manufacturing of many other steroid hormones, all of which play a role in keeping us well-balanced and disease free.
How Much NATURONE to Use
A 50ml jar contains 2000 mg of progesterone. For the first three months use a full jar per month, thereafter the amount may be reduced subject to the reappearance of symptoms. The best way to apply the cream is intra-vaginally for women at night and on thin-skinned areas of the skin during the day. The cream can be used at any time of the day and, if preferred, on more than one occasion. It is effective in reducing pain when applied to painful areas (eg arthritis) or for period pains etc.
1. Menstruating - use 2 x 2ml (1ml morning and 1ml evening) per day from day 12 to 28 of the cycle. If bleeding starts before day 28 stop the progesterone and start counting up to day 12 again and start the progesterone again on day 12. It may take three cycles to regulate the cycle.
2. Peri-menopausal. This is a period of a woman’s life when she may be in need of progesterone therapy because the levels of oestrogen are still high, but due to anovulatory cycles, (cessation of ovulation) the progesterone levels are right down. She is in a severe state of unopposed oestrogen. The dose used should vary between 2ml and 4 ml per day, half the dose in the morning and half at night. If you are still following a cycle then apply from day 12 – 28, but if symptoms become too severe, apply continuously, until you are through menopause.
3. Menopause - use 1ml twice per day (morning and evening) every day of the month. The cream should be discontinued for 4 to 5 days each month between jars.
4. Post Menopause – use less and less until you are taking ½ ml twice daily and leave off 4 – 5 days between jars.
5. Osteoporosis - use 1ml twice daily (morning and evening).
6. Pre-pubertal and pubertal. Again this is a period of a woman’s life when she may be in a state of unopposed oestrogen thus many oestrogen dominant symptoms appear - use 1ml twice daily (morning and evening). Once menstruation starts, then apply as in 1.
7. Menopausal women taking a cyclic oestrogen supplement – should reduce their oestrogen dose by one-half when starting the progesterone and slowly reduce it further over the next 3 to 6 month. Do not come off your ERT too quickly or there will be withdrawal symptoms.
8. Menopausal women taking an oestrogen and progestin combination – should stop the progestin part immediately if possible when progesterone cream is started and slowly come off the HRT over 3 – 6 months. Do not come off your HRT too quickly or there will be withdrawal symptoms.
9. Women on any contraceptive pills…. Those containing oestrogens with progestins combined in one pill and are not recommended as again it is important to go off the progestin when you start using the progesterone cream. The reason for this is that you will not get full benefit from the natural progesterone whilst on the drug progestin as it occupies the same receptor sites on the cell wall.
Use from 1/3 ml per day depending upon symptoms. Can be used for prostate problems, arthritis, stress and bad temper.
The speed with which the cream relieves symptoms varies.
Each bottle of NATURONE contains
- Progesterone 2000 mg
- Extra virgin cold pressed macadamia oil
- Avocado oil
- Marula oil
- Vitamin E as the anti-oxidant
- Ceto Stearyl alcohol - a vegetable emulsifier
- Grapefruit seed extract as the natural preservative
- Deionised water
- Progesterone pH. Eur. USP JP - Is derived principally from diosgenin, a steroidal sapogenin, found either in the soya-bean or the yam.
- Vitamin E - 0.2%.
- Glycerine - also of vegetable origin.
NATURONE is completely natural and has no animal derivatives, nor is it tested on animals.