Who is OptiBac ‘For women’ for?
Food supplement for women of all ages, including teenagers, pregnant women and women over 50. Highly researched friendly bacteria trialled and shown to survive to reach the vagina alive.
- Trusted multi-strain ingredients - contains world-renowned Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, the most clinically studied live cultures strains for survival to the vagina.
- Specially formulated to support a balanced and healthy vaginal environment in women by increasing levels of Lactobacilli naturally present in the vagina.
- Backed by over 25 scientific studies and 30 years of research.
- This good bacteria combination has been extensively researched in over 2,500 women around the world.
- Highest quality standards - rigorously tested and shown to be safe in women.
- Trust ‘For women’ as the safe and scientifically proven method to balance your natural vaginal flora.
- 2.3 billion CFU of friendly bacteria per serving, guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Easy-to-take capsule.
- Suitable for vegetarian, vegan, dairy-free or gluten-free diets.
- Suitable for pregnant women.
- Free from GMOs and soy. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Recommended for daily use.
- Winner of 2019 Your Healthy Living Award.
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
- For best results take 1 capsule daily. May be increased to 2 capsules per day.
- One capsule contains minimum of 2.3 billion live Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14® and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1®. Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
- Take 1 or 2 capsules daily as desired or as professionally directed. For ongoing use 1 capsule a day may suffice.
- Take with food, preferably with breakfast.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the capsule can be opened and the contents sprinkled into cool food/drinks.
- Take daily for best results.
- 'For women' can safely be taken alongside other supplements in the OptiBac range.
No refrigeration necessary when stored in a cool, dry place below 25°C.
- Stabilisers: maltodextrin (natural source), microcrystalline cellulose
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1®
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate
Each capsule guarantees 2.3 billion good bacteria.
Suitable for vegetarian, vegan, dairy free, gluten free, yeast-free or soy free diets. GMO free. Sugar free. Free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives typically found in other food & drinks containing live cultures. No chemicals or parabens.