The original multi-strain Bio-Kult product containing 14 strains of live bacteria for everyday use.
The bacteria in Bio-Kult are cryoprotected during the freeze drying process, which gives two main benefits:
1. They are protected from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and are therefore able to colonise the full length of the gastrointestinal tract.
2. The process allows Bio-Kult to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
Bio-Kult can be used on a continuous basis or for a short period of time, e.g. when taking antibiotics.
Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
- Keep sealed and store in cool, dry conditions.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration. In high, ambient temperatures (25°C+) air-conditioning or refrigeration would be cautionary to assist in maintaining shelf life.
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life.
Directions for use*:
Adults and children 12+: Take 1-4 capsules daily, with food.
Children 3-11 years: Give 1-2 capsules daily, with food.
If taking antibiotics: Take 4 capsules daily, ideally at a different time of the day from the antibiotics. Continue taking for at least 2 weeks after completion of antibiotic course.
When travelling: 1 week before travel follow guidelines for general use. During travel take 4 capsules daily and continue to take for at least 1 week following the end of travel.
*Bio-Kult is suitable for use in pregnancy. However, if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy, you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before taking any nutritional food supplement.