• Has been shown to be highly effective in reducing stress and anxiety, a major factor in infertility
• Helps to create a more natural balance of hormones, allowing optimal conditions for conception, pregnancy, and birth.
• May also ease many minor ailments of pregnancy
• May be helpful in reducing the level of toxins, moderate oedema and high blood pressure, as well as time spent in labour.
• Feels wonderful for the new mother, or mother-to-be, while providing a healing sense of touch.
What are the benefits?
Relieves stress and tension. It has a deeply relaxing effect
• 75% of disease is stress related
• The body needs energy in the form of oxygen and nutrients, which are circulated in the blood. As reflexology improves
blood circulation it increases the efficiency of all organs and cells.
• It helps release trapped nervous energy.
• It improves waste removal and elimination
• It activates the body’s self-healing
Is reflexology OK throughout the entire pregnancy?
Absolutely. Though more precautions are taken in the first trimester of pregnancy, a client can benefit from
Sessions starting from before conception till well after the baby’s birth.
How will I feel after a session?
Because our bodies are unique so are the reactions to a session. Generally you should feel great, balanced; more energetic, very relaxed; an overall good feeling.
1 hour – £40
Image courtesy of Praisaeng / FreeDigitalPhotos.net